Updated: Jan 31, 2020
To win the war for attention, you need to deliver the right content to the right people at the right time.
It's noisy out there
Consider this... do you scroll on your iPhone whilst watching TV?
Which show is so gripping that you'd give it your full attention? A tennis final? A movie with a great plot?
The marketing landscape is a war for attention.
As consumers, workers and humans, at times we even struggle to manage our own attention.
To win attention from the people who drive your success, your content must be RITE - relevant, interesting, timely and entertaining (thanks @Mark Schaefer).
Before you create content, you need to be able to answer these six questions:
1. What's your objective?
2. Who's the target audience?
3. What core needs of the target audience are you meeting?
4. How can you tell a story that speaks to their wants and needs and offers a vision of a better future?
5. How do you want the audience to feel after your content? What action do you want them to take?
6. How will you measure success?
Without a strategy behind your message, your efforts are unlikely to succeed.
Without a memorable story, you risk creating more noise.
I can elevate your content and support you with strategies for success. Let's talk about your needs and your vision of success.